Kids GPS Watch
Kids GPS Watch
Kids’ smart watch links to parents’ smartphones, so they can keep tabs on their location and communicate quickly.
How it Works
The GPS smart watch is worn by kids but synced up to their parents’ smartphones. Through a downloadable app, the parents can track where their children are, send alerts like “dinner’s ready,” or even dial the smart watch to talk to them.
- GPS and LBS dual-locating function
- Electronic fence function: sends an alert if a child leaves the preset area
- Remote monitoring: high-sensitivity mic lets parents listen in to children’s surroundings
- Two-way communication: parents can dial the watch and kids can call their parents
- SOS one-key calling: holding the SOS button for 3 seconds will automatically dial the parents
- Fitness tracker: stores 3 months’ worth of steps data
Need a cellular data Connection service, you need to buy a SIM CARD (not included in package)
- Bold and colorful kids’ smart watch
- Material: plastic
- Screen size: 0.96”
- Compatible with Android and iOS devices
- Battery: 3.7V 400mA rechargeable
- Standby time: 2–3 days
Proceeds from each sale will be donated towards SickKids. Every year, more than 100,000 children come to SickKids for life-saving care and the number continues to grow. Thanks in large part to donations SickKids is already one of the world’s leading health-care institutions. With continued support, they can continue to push the frontiers of what is possible in care, research and learning. Every dollar counts. Every supporter makes a difference for kids.
We stand behind our products. The satisfaction of our customers is very important to us. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, send the product back and we will provide you with a full refund or exchange within 30 days of initial purchase.